Why not drop by one or two of our regular Wednesday or Saturday runs to see how the running & walking routes and group fit with you. Like what you see? Memberships are only $15 plus a small Eventbrite handling fee – sign-up (or renew) here!
Vancouver Frontrunners (VFR) is a registered non-profit membership-funded society that provides a safe and friendly environment for the LGBTQ2S+ community and their friends to enjoy running and walking and a wide variety of social activities throughout each year.
Membership has its benefits:
- Participation in Saturday morning and Wednesday evening runs and walks, and running clinics (after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted)
- Wednesday evening running & general fitness workouts via Zoom
- Saturday morning post-run brunches (after COVID-19)
- Wednesday evening dinners (after COVID-19)
- Our weekly member newsletter
- Invitations to monthly VFR social and fun events
- Team participation in races
- Voting at the AGM (December)
- Discounts on official club shirts/singlets
- 15% discount on shoes at Forerunners (Main street location only)
- 20% discount at Times Square Suites Hotel. Use promo code VFR.
- 10% discount at Rackets and Runners
- Discounted registration fees on select races
- Extra ten minutes of core stability training with any massage appointment with Andrew Peters RMT (andrewpetersrmt at gmail dot com)
Ready to join us? Our annual membership costs $15 plus a small Eventbrite administrative fee and runs from January 1 to December 31. New memberships purchased after October 1 are good until December 31 of the following year. Sign-up (or renew) here!
Membership fees allow our all volunteer-run society to cover our reasonable operational costs.
No one will ever be turned away due to an inability to afford our fees – please write in confidence to email@example.com if we can help you.